Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Waiting and Passing Time

In anticipation of receiving my straight razor stuff tomorrow I picked up the Gillette Thermal Face scrub for my "pre-shave" step that I have read so much about in the shaving forums.  Let me tell you..it works.  I got a closer shave with this stuff than I did with out it.  It really lifts and softens the facial hair so as to give you a closer shave.  I'll let everyone know how my first straight razor shave goes tomorrow after the equipment arrives.

PS I know I am a weirdo for having the highlight purchase of the last 6 months be a straight razor but remember you choose to read this so deal. 

1 comment:

  1. That's what's so cool about blogs- if some people think it's cool, awesome, if not, then who cares?

    At the same time, you never know who's reading...
    http://www.mollyhooper.co.uk/blog/25march

    (the comments are fabulous. As they are in the March 30th entry)

    ReplyDelete